Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome to My Whine Cellar

Five followers!  Thanks Rose!  This is already more than I hoped for.  I was originally thinking that three hits/week would keep me going.  On Monday I had 15 hits, and yesterday I had 21.  I know that this sounds like it's going to my head, but don't worry James (thanks for the comments), I'm just surprised enough at the attention, that I thought it was worth mentioning.  They've still got me locked out of adding pictures, so I'll just get to the point of this entry.
What's up with wine cellars?  Does anybody actually need 150-200 (or 15-20 for that matter) bottles of wine on hand?  Didn't they buy them all at the store?  And if so, couldn't they just go to the same store if and when they need a bottle of wine to go with supper?  If you were making your own wine, and wanted to do it in bigger batches to reduce the frequency... maybe.  If you were a wine maker, and needed stock to sell to your buyers... obviously.  I guess, on the other hand, it may not be that much more pretentious than keeping five cars in the garage when your household only has two drivers, but still, come on.
Anyway, as soon as they take the cuffs off of my ability to attach photos, I'll finish off the story of my adventure out with Rory, and our final descent back home.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Come on with the pics old buddy I grew up reading comics lol and I guess I haven't come far eh. I know your much to modest to let it go to your head LMAO
    but it sounds like I detect a little excitement and that's good lets keep this show going. I contacted a bunch of people we both know and some you don't in regards to your blog thought the exposure might give you a little boost if they enjoy it half so much as I do all hands will be pleased.
    I'm sure all that place needs is lots of wine, wow I could see having to to call in the Blackwater Boys lol.
    Caught ya later and be sharp out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the headline now
    ( I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T CARE RIVALS
    FACEBOOK ) when you keep me laughing I got to at least keep you smiling.
    Humor makes the world go round.

    ReplyDelete