Friday, October 29, 2010

The Joke's On Them

As I'm tracking some of the stats, I now see that 33 hits, or more than 10% of all hits are on the blog entry called The Joke's On Me (I Guess)?  So obviously their getting ahold of the blog titles, are looking for something completely different, and accidentally get my page.  So, the joke is obviously on them.
What you might not be able to tell right away from this picture, is that this cross in the rocks is at quite a high elevation, and that we're really quite close to the town in the background.  It's a very simple metal cross held in place by a pile of rocks, for no particular reason.  Tomorrow, Rory and I will head off in a completely different direction, and hopefully find some wild and new things to capture in the camera, and hopefully share with you.
Today being my birthday, I didn't have to cook supper or do the dishes tonight.  Quite a pleasant change for me.  I also had many more birthday wishes at the store today than I'm used to receiving.  Obviously some of that being due to the fact that very first present received today included a "birthday boy" ribbon that I proudly wore all day.  Anyway, the day went quite well, I sold another quad, and we have already met most of our October targets.
The Rangers are sucking in the world series, the Bombers don't matter, and it's generally a slow sports day.  There's always a new set of adventures to begin tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Conrade
    I was curious to find out how you done with unloading your supplies & how much help you managed to get. The pic you posted gives me a little better idea of what your involved in there it's bigger then I'd expected.

    ReplyDelete