Monday, October 18, 2010

Assaulted By Santa?

You wouldn't believe it, but Fran got assaulted by Santa Clause Friday!  His name is actually not Santa Clause, and I may not publish his name until he's been charged, but it still happened.  This guy came in on Thursday, wanted his general delivery mail, but wouldn't show his ID from less than about six feet, so she wouldn't give him his mail.  The next day he came in again, and when asked for his ID, he started off with it about two feet away, and when she leaned forward to see it, he pushed it forward and hit her in the mouth with both his wallet and his hand.  I'm sure that he wasn't aware of the fact that one of our seven security cameras is pointed directly through the Post Office window, and that the whole thing was caught on camera.  So, I just copied it to a CD, and called the cops.  They came on down, we showed them the evidence, took a statement, and left.  So far, nothing has been done, but obviously I'll be banning him from the store, and he won't be able to get his mail at all.
I was going to interrupt this story after the second line, with my traditional showing you a picture that has nothing to do with the story, and telling you about the picture before going back into the story, but they have changed something in the system, and I can't insert any more pictures.  Boo to all of the intelligent minds that always try to do something to help you, that involves so much "rocket science", that the average person can't comprehend them.  I went to their help page part of it, and it looked to me like all of the changes that they wanted me to make, were intended to help them track what I was doing with the blog.  So, screw them!  The only down side to sticking it to the man, is that I can't install photos (until they change the whole thing again of course).  I'm going to try one more thing once I'm done with this blog, so hopefully I'll be able to fix this, and get back to what I was doing, because it was a pretty cool shot.
The game's almost over, the Yankees are losing, and I hope that they never win another game in the history of the franchise.  That would be awesome, 0-162 season after season.  That might actually mean a couple more wins per season for the Jays (they need it).

Stay tuned (hopefully for some photos).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Conrade
    There never seems to be a dull moment there. I hope all of Santa's little elfs
    don't arrive in the future to help out the son of a bitch. Well poor Fran, that place will toughin her up. I think she has lots of backbone anyway to last there this long. Had you considered getting in some bullet proof vests and batons or maybe some Blackwater boys there should be some available since they kicked them all out of Bagdad LOL. Well all jokes aside take care up there and give my regards to your team, the good guys.
    So long for now you keep writing and I'll keep reading.
    Your Friend
    goofie knewfie Jim

    ReplyDelete