Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ready Or Not...

Fran really busted her butt today, getting everything as ready as possible for the big tour tomorrow, and I have to admit that it looks a lot better than I thought it would.  If all goes well, the credit obviously goes to her.  She even went into my office and took carts full of junk out of there, as well as cleaning off my desk.
I obviously wasn't thinking, because the only really good thing that I did with the camera concerning the waterfalls, was taking a video from basically inside.  Otherwise, this way off shot is the only one that I took.  I'll try to remember to do something more if I ever get up there again.  You can't really see it, but the falls come right from the top of the mountain, and run their way down the crevasse.  Someone really needs to explain to me where the water is coming from.  From what I can see, the water is cascading down from nearly the highest point in the whole range.  The last time I looked, water generally runs downhill.  So the question needs to be asked... if it's not raining, and there's no melting, how is water running over the highest part of the mountain?
Anyway, keeping it short today.  If I want to get the floors swept and mopped before picking up the crew at the airport by 8:30, I'll have to get quite an early start.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment