Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stupid Satellite!

There was no way to watch the Bomber game today.  TSN said on their site that the game can be viewed "shortly after" the broadcast ends.  It's now an hour and a half later, and it's still not available.  So, I finally looked at the box score, and I see that they lost.  Oh well, no point in watching it now.  Hopefully I can get everything back to normal for the Banjo Bowl next week.  I did go for a ride with Fran this afternoon, and we got some sweet pictures.  This one is the best.
This is from the top of the highest point that is fairly close to town.  You can see a small strip of water right in the middle of the shot, and you can't see it but just to the right of that strip of water is the town.  This seemed to be the best spot to check out the opening to the ocean.  It's actually Hudson's Straight, which is part of the ocean, so stop being so picky!  Maybe tomorrow I'll take some short videos.  I don't know if I'll be able to attach them to the blog.  I know that I can email 25GB videos, and I tested a few at home so it looks like 12-13 seconds should fit.  That doesn't sound like much, but if you know that's all the time you get, you can actually capture a lot.  I'll try to attach it to this, but if it doesn't work, I'll send at least one out via email.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment