Friday, September 17, 2010

Exhausted!

Getting all of the grocery manager's ordering done, getting all of the manager's work done, dealing with cranky customer complaints, our top cashier quitting, and the post office clerk not showing up for the last day and a half, are way too much for us to handle.  We're working 11 hour days with 20 minute lunches, and just running the whole time.  Apparently we are getting some help next week Friday, but only for 10 days, which covers two weekends of course.  Today of course, I just finished doing the dishes from supper, when the freight truck drives by honking like crazy, because he's bringing me 500 pieces of cargo to unload.  Awesome way to fill up all of my evening "free time".  Any way, that's why I haven't exactly been daily with the blogs, and may not be totally regular for the next month.  I'm sure that I'll have a little more time for that little respite when the other couple comes.  I will try to get out and take at least one picture of the mountain beside our house.  The fall colours, with red, yellow, and green, mixed in with the mountain's red and grey rock, are spectacular!  I'll try to get that posted up for you.  I'm going to bed!

Night - night.

No comments:

Post a Comment