Monday, September 6, 2010

Stupid Internet!

Following in the same path as the stupid satellite, periodically north of 60 sometimes has it's drawbacks.  I shortened my video of the awesome little set of rapids just up the river from our house, so that I could email a video less than 25GB, but it took so long to upload that it timed out twice.  This was enough to make me give up.
This is a shot back into the bay.  Yesterday it was a shot from the furthest high peak in the background towards where this picture was shot.  The town is now off to the left.
So, I didn't watch yesterday's Bomber game, yesterday's or today's Blue Jays game, or either of today's labour day CFL games.  Fran is trying to watch Bachelor Pad, but of course that happens to be on several channels, and we are currently not getting any of them.
I shouldn't complain, we went for awesome quad rides yesterday and today, got some awesome shots, and spent some time at the store without anyone around so that we could get something done.  Fran did several loads of laundry, and I got both freight and mail twice today.  So, it's not like we didn't accomplish anything.  It's just that I would have liked to give out some useless opinions on some of the sports that I watched on this long weekend, and email out an awesome short video of our new favourite spot to hang out, and now I'm left complaining bitterly about how we are temporarily a little short of some of the technological advances that you southerners generally take for granted.  Oh well, tomorrow's another day.  It could be worse, and just might get there.  Let's just see how I manage to rebound from this.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment