Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vive la Montreal II

This is now the second blog sent out from Montreal.  The flight was good, and the weather looks a little better than questionable for tomorrow, so there is that off chance that I might be able to get home tomorrow.  Yay!
Today the blog went over 800 hits all time.  Thanks to everyone that has tuned in!
I got to a TD bank across the street from my hotel at 3:00 again, but this time they actually welcomed me in, knowing that they were getting another piece of my money.  That being said, I just don't understand why I find it so hard to find someone that wants to do business with me in Steinbach.  I have money, I want to give it to them, and they just want to be dinks.
I installed, and tried out the google video call & regular phone call features today.  The video call was pretty much the same as skype (not very good), but the regular phone call was pretty good.  I know that where I am right now, my long distance is free to me anyway, but knowing that I won't be here forever, it's nice to know that there is some half decent free calling that can be done over the computer.
Anyway, hopefully tomorrow I'll be back home, and way to busy re-introducing myself to my wife to have time for a blog.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment