Sunday, February 13, 2011

Good To Be Home!

Even though it's taken me three days to get around to talking about it, my flight day home went pretty close to schedule.  The only down side was the fact that the schedule had three extra stops added onto it.  I went from Montreal to Kuujjuaq, to Kangirsuk, to Quaqtaq, to Kangisuujjuaq, to Donaldson, to Salluit.  Six different flights on the same day!  It was fairly exhausting.
As it turns out, my flight was also carrying Fran's Christmas present.  Only seven weeks late!  Fran was fairly excited.  I came home from an eleven day trip, and she got her gift at the same time.  I'm not exactly sure what made her most happy, but I pretended it was me.
Not too many things fell apart while I was gone, so I guess that I have to say that Fran held it together pretty well in my absence.  Before Saturday was done, I was pretty well caught back up.  One day off to catch my breath, and then back at it tomorrow.
Some of you might be aware that yesterday was supposed to be Rory's last day here, and might be wondering how that's going.  There's still some uncertainty, and I'll try to fill you in later on tonight when I have more information.  So you'll have to...

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment