Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tom Brady - Invincible?

Obviously the novelty of my blog is wearing off.  I didn't have a single hit, yesterday or today.  Not that I'll let that stop me from prattling on.
Did you see any of the Patriots game?  They seemed to thrive in the snow.  Sure, they have two losses, but they look pretty close to unbeatable (again).  Not that they're the only ones.  Atlanta, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia all look pretty good as well.
We now have water and sewer restored at the house and the store.  It looks like life has returned to something close to normal, now that the storm is over.  Apparently, the forecast calls for plus five on Wednesday!
The Christmas rush continues on in full swing.  We have a Ladies' night tomorrow, a Men's night on Friday, and a kid's day on Saturday.  Hopefully we can make up for some of the sales that we lost during the snow week.
As Christmas gets closer and closer, I'm sure that we'll all keep becoming more and more aware of how far away from family we actually are up here.
Anyway, that's probably it for today, and tomorrow will be a 15 hour day, so hopefully you'll be hearing from me again on Tuesday.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Steelers are my current fav. Does Rory know how to run a Post office?!

    ReplyDelete