Sunday, January 16, 2011

You Win Some - You Lose Some

With two games, I was almost to the point accurate.  Steelers by 7 (exactly like I said), and Chicago by 11 (when I called them by 10).  Then, there were the other two games.  Way off!  That leaves me at a pathetic 3-5 record.  Going perfect for the remaining three games would only put me one game above 500.
I spent 10 hours stripping and waxing the floor at the store today.  Awesome way to kill a day off!
I'm sure that I'll mention it again, but I'm scheduled to head back to Manitoba for about 10 days at the beginning of February.  It's all business, and probably not a lot of fun, but there is the first day (weather permitting) that I should be able to get some business done, and spend a few minutes with family.
Anyway, even though I didn't write yesterday either, I'm exhausted - so that's it.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment