Sunday, November 21, 2010

South Korea - Who Are These People?

South Korea is now the 8th country on the board.  The title of this thing was that I don't care, that you don't care what I'm writing about.  Now, I'm a little bit caring about the opposite.  Why do you care?  Why would someone from South Korea want to know why we now started using the back door instead of the front door?  I don't get it, but obviously it doesn't matter that much.
Did you see the CFL division finals today?  It's only fitting that there would be a rematch from last years most exciting Grey Cup final of all time.  I wonder how many Riders will be on the field this year?
Obviously I wasn't paying that much attention to the schedule yesterday.  I was fully expecting to see Ian's debut yesterday, only to find out later in the afternoon, that he already did that on Friday night.  As it turns out, he did a little better in his real debut than he did in last night's game.  On Friday, he got an assist, a penalty, and was plus one, while getting 33 shifts and 27.5 minutes played.  Saturday wasn't quite as good with a minus one, but he has managed to log over 53 minutes in just two games.
Our construction guests did manage to get their flight out this morning, so we got our furniture moved back to the way we were comfortable with, and life might return to some degree of normal.  I was going to add a new picture that I took this morning to show off the view of the winter wonderland that I have out of my front window, but it's a little late in the blog by now, so you'll have to...

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment