Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snowmen in Salluit

We've had a few days of heavy snow, and today was barely zero, which creates the perfect day for snowmen.  As Rory and I drove around town, we came across quite a few, prompting me to run back to the house for the camera.
I've been kind of slacking off with blogs, and on the last one I couldn't add a photo, but now that it's back, I thought that I'd start off with a shot of some kids in action.  Then I'll follow it up with second place tomorrow, and the winner on Monday.  Now that I've said that, I'll be kind of forcing myself to make sure that I get something in on the next two days.
The Christmas rush has set in, sales are through the roof, and we're all busier than ever, leaving little rest time left over for blogging.  Some time next week I'll probably be taking a one day trip to Kuujjuaq, we'll be getting a guest from Inukjuaq for a couple of days, and we're supposed to have a grocery inventory done by the end of next weekend.  All this, while the Christmas rush is in full swing.  Should be pretty hectic.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment