Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vive la Montreal III

It seems as though I have to write something every time that I'm in Montreal for the night.  After seven different flights, and nine hours in an airport or in a plane, we made it to Montreal.  It seems to me that the dogs do a little better every time that we fly with them.  They're getting to be pretty well travelled.  We're staying in the same hotel that I stayed at in February when I was passing through, so at least there seems to be a little bit of familiarity.  One more flight out to Winnipeg tomorrow, and it's home sweet home.  Of course I say that a little sarcastically, since we don't have a home there, and will have to count on people to put us up in there spare rooms.  At least the area will feel like home, we'll know everyone that we visit with, and we won't have to be putting up with customer demands.  That last part is really the only vacation that I need, but some time away from the store will be nice.  Gorgeous weather really helped us out today, and I'm pretty sure that nobody really worries too much about the weather when travelling between Montreal and Winnipeg.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment