Friday, March 11, 2011

Ad Free!

The wind has finally slowed down!  It's been almost four entire weeks of howling winds and extreme wind chills.  The wind has actually blown the frost up through the floors in the warehouse and frozen all of my pop.  Luckily for me, we were almost out anyway, and I had orders from Coke and Pepsi in place already last week.
It's probably no big deal, but after giving in to the ad pushers, and after a few weeks of trial, I only had one click (my own), and I had earned a whopping 12 cents.  Incentive enough to tell them to take a hike.  Ad free, and not a "sell-out".
We finally got all of our travel arrangements finalized.  I was kinda hoping for something more exotic, but it looks like it's going to be the Mayan Riviera.  You might be saying to yourself - oh boo hoo, you only get to go to the Mayan Riviera.  I hear you, and I'm not complaining, it's just that everyone goes to Mexico, and I really wanted to go somewhere that not everyone goes.  Oh well, we booked a little too late, and I'm sure that we'll have an awesome time.  One problem... there's not a lot of tanning beds around here, and we haven't seen too much sun for a while, so we're going to be ripe for a lobster burn.
I can tell already that our days in southern Manitoba are going to be jam packed (trying to get everything done), but I'm sure that we'll have a blast.  Optometrists, Dentists, Vets, Doctors, Accountants, and Chiropractors... fun, fun, fun.  Even the dogs are going to be going to a little retreat while we head south.  I'm sure that Buddy will cry a lot (he tends to do that).

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment