Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Majority Government!

Boy... did I ever blow the call on that one?  Talk about your all-time backfires on the idiots that decided to have a non-confidence vote!  Hopefully we get to coast through the next four and a half years without any more election talk.
I noticed that on the Business News Network yesterday, the statement was made that internationally it is considered that there really is no difference between any of the Canadian parties, and therefore the world markets were not affected by the election in Canada.  Doesn't that sound eerily familiar to what I had just said the other day?
Off the topic, but not really.  Did you pay attention to the last NDP commercial over the last few days, (the one where he said I will not stop until the job is done)?  He's saying each syllable separately and pointing his finger at the end of each one.  Am I the only one that thought it looked suspiciously familiar, like another short politician with a little mustache?  Not that I'm making any comparison.  I have also been to a leadership communication course in University where the professor freely admitted that most leadership speaking styles are intended to imitate Hitler, since he was one of the most convincing public speakers of all time.
There's plenty more wild political accusations to come.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment