Monday, April 11, 2011

Mexico is Awesome!

5 star treatment is even better! I had asked for some bells and whistles, but I never expected this! We have a reserved area at the beach, our own waitress there (so that we never have to run for our own beer), and our own butler at the hotel (so that we don't have to run for our own anything).
They claim that there's internet in our room, but three days of trying has come up with nothing.  There happens to be one spot in the lobby where I can connect with the hotel's system, but the connection is still terrible.  I've tried to put up a picture, but the system is too weak.  I can't get onto my email either, I thought that this would be easier.  At least I can do some straight print, to let everyone know that we arrived safely, and are having an awesome time.  So far we have just been enjoying the beach, and our lovely secluded cabana, but tomorrow we are going to the ruins of Coba where we will get blessed by a Shaman, before dropping down into an underground river, and zip-lining into a lake.  Should be great!  In case I can't get on to the web tomorrow, Wednesday should include a whole day of zip-lining through the jungle in a brand new amusement park.  I'll take some pictures, and hopefully I can get one of them in.
The food is terrible, but I expected that.  Since everything else has been better than expected, I'll try not to complain.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment